UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Simple reprints or re-colouring...

TBT!

Ok I'm bored so decided to start another simple game...

Lets pretend we are going to make a wave of minimates on a budget and can only use existing parts or repaints.

What you have to do is make new characters ideally using existing designs (tampos) and new colors or at a push one or two existing molded parts.

Examples are:

US Agent could be done simply with a repaint of Cap America.

Redskull could be done easily with a minimate body in a suit and a red Ghost Rider head.

Which would make a cool two pack, it's not neccisary but you get bonus points for two packs.

Lets see what you can come up with :)

T.

p.s. NO BLACK SPIDEY POSTS... there are already too many threads to discuss that ;)

Astonishing Wolverine with repainted Classic Wolverine Mask and Green Quicksilver.

Ok interesting character variants... I was kinda hoping we could stretch this to characters we havent seen before though

Come on guys use those brain cells I know you can surprise me... :D

T.

I was thinking about Thunderstrike, which would consist of a Thor base, but with NXM Wolverine jacket colored brown and the Ultimate Sabretooth hair, but his hair actually is in a ponytail. And I don’t think we have ponytails yet… So I already used up my brain cells allotted to minimates today. Sorry. :(

Edit:

I just thought of something, though it is a little unimaginative. Blue Beetle without the holster/belt = Gravity

Ah, the sweat laziness of uniforms allows Nicholas Fury to lead the might forces of SHIELD!

G.W. Bridge - Nick Fury mate with fully gray hairpiece and different face color/tampo

Dum Dum Dungan - Nick Fury mate Miniflyer Riddler hat and new face tampo

And if more than a little effort is allowed, ie full new paint tampos, *points at remaining unmade character in sig*

Ah, the sweat laziness of uniforms allows Nicholas Fury to lead the might forces of SHIELD!

G.W. Bridge - Nick Fury mate with fully gray hairpiece and different face color/tampo

Dum Dum Dungan - Nick Fury mate Miniflyer Riddler hat and new face tampo

And if more than a little effort is allowed, ie full new paint tampos, *points at remaining unmade character in sig*

Amusingly I have a half made Dugan QC but havent gotten around to painting it yet.

Ms Marvel... Nice, which hair piece though?

T.

Ms Marvel... Nice, which hair piece though?

Wave 10 shows us the way. New X-Men Phoneix hairpiece for all your reuse long haired female needs.

:D :D Take two hairpieces into the design studio... not DST they just wash and go... :D :D

*I hope someone gets that obscure Advert reference*

T.

My friend once made fun of my long hair by asking if I took two bottles into the shower.

'course, he's going bald now.

Do I get extra points for remembering wash'n'go?

Can someone do me a favour?

Put Spectre's hood on Green Arrow for the "Seattle" look.

Dunno if it would work, so if someone would care to take a picture I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Jo

How's this for original? Both of them are from the same 80's series.

Magdalena's cloak

Gwen Stacy's Skirt

Star Sapphire's chest

New X-Men Phoenix's face

Storm's Body (lol mostly)

Wonder Woman's Hair

Golum's Loincloth

anyone wanna guess who i've made?

Spectre's hood, Supermans cape, almost any belt peice, and that's Moon Knight.

Powerhouse Thing's chest, Ben Reilly's web shooters, Rhino's helmet, Martian Manhunter's ankle things, and you have Deadly Foes of Spider-Man Rhino.

Juggernaut's hands, repainted body, you have Shocker.

Daredevil's belt, Punisher's guns and holsters, non-sheathed Blade's sword, it's the great Deadpool.