UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Emoticons

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, in that case, I will have to bribe Ady to bring back the dancing teddys before you do that, Tim. Oh, and just to make you all happy... :deathstroke: *I love Barbie* :deathstroke: * I love Barbie* :deathstroke: *I love Barbie* :deathstroke: * I love Barbie* :deathstroke:

I second that! My eyes hurt as well :(

Cheers Fujis!

No problem Ady, it was fun. I might try making a few more...

*edit* Here are Black Spidey blackspidey.gif Hulk hulk.gif Captain America captainamerica.gif Colossus colossus2.gif and Astonishing Wolverine astonishingwolverine.gif

I'm not crazy about that Hulk though...

And did someone ask for Spider-Ham? spiderham.gif

S-SPIDER-HAM!!!! YES!!! you are my god!!!

spiderham.gif

Oh, in that case, I will have to bribe Ady to bring back the dancing teddys before you do that, Tim. Oh, and just to make you all happy... :deathstroke: *I love Barbie* :deathstroke: * I love Barbie* :deathstroke: *I love Barbie* :deathstroke: * I love Barbie* :deathstroke:

Dunno who made you proclaim your love for Barvie but it wasnt me.

Seriously though emoticons have a purpose, and it isnt to be in every bloody post.

Well done, Fujis, very well done. I vote we only use Fujis super smileys (aside from the standard yellow set) -- their look is very clean, smiley and still captures the characters. Makes those other superhero smileys look like kaka. I'm very, very impressed.

And I'm pretty sure I have the Timbo pimp smiley archived on another hard drive somewhere. Give me a day to dig it out...

Well done, Fujis, very well done. I vote we only use Fujis super smileys (aside from the standard yellow set) -- their look is very clean, smiley and still captures the characters. Makes those other superhero smileys look like kaka. I'm very, very impressed

Im inclined to agree

Thanks for the compliments, guys! I am flattered that you want to exclusively use my super smileys althought I'd better hammer out some more if that's the case! Not to mention fixing Power Girl and destroying Deathstroke! ;)

Is there a hand clappy one so that we can give Fujis a round of applause?

Seriously good work there Fujis. Loved the Power Girl mate, but Cap Britain rocks!!!

Fujis, do you ever sleep?

Sometimes I wonder that myself! And just to prove that I'm an insomniac here are some Iron Man emoticons:

Classic Iron Man ironmanclassicsilver.gif Classic Iron Man (gold) ironmanclassicgold.gif Modern Iron Man ironman2.gif Stealth Iron Man ironmanstealth.gif and Ultimate IM ironmanultimate.gif

Can you do a regular spidey to replace the non fujis one we have?

An Apocalypse would also be cool.

Here's regular Spidey spiderman3.gif Ultimate Spidey spiderman2.gif and Iron Spidey ironspidey.gif

Apocalypse is on the way.