UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Do you have a Batcopter

rickyroma

Do You Have a C3 Batcopter?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have a C3 Batcopter?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If you have one, what would it take to take it off your hands?

• $50+
    • Other Minimates that you need
    • comics
    • I will never trade or sell
    • I told you, I don't have one!!!
    • other

I finally managed to dig my claws into a Batcopter, but sadly, it did not come with the figure. And don't bother asking Playalong for the figure, because they don't have any extras on hand. For asking though, they did send me about 7 other C3 figures in his place. Where are you Tactical Batman?!

Hey, good to see you posting again, Drgnrbrn316! How's about putting up pics of your customs?

Hey, good to see you posting again, Drgnrbrn316! How's about putting up pics of your customs?

Hey Logan. I've been meaning to post a link to my custom site again, but to be honest, customs have taken a backseat to Oblivion at the moment. I do have a few in production, and they look far superior to my previous ones (its amazing how changing paint brands does that).

And to stay on topic: anyone have a Tactical Batman? To quote Pip, "I'll pay $50 for one!"

• 3 weeks later...

I never saw one of these, and it's the only C3 set I don't own, also the only superhero MiniMate I don't own. I'd really like to have one, but I'm not crying because I don't. All those Batman versions got pretty old really quick. (In fact, "Variant Alley" on my display is super-crowded...)

Heh, I'd trade all my other C3 bricks for that MiniMate. :-P (Heck, I'd trade all my C3 bricks for a sandwich.)

• 2 weeks later...
Ricky stop blathering about your desire for a copter on every god damn thread, I justread four threads and all of em had the same "I needs a batcopter" plastered in them :/

Sorry Ady, got a litttle crazy looking at a computer screen for 2 hours.

R.R.