UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just an odd idea for LOTR: ROTK

Glomit

From the day I got those LOTR Minimates, I had always wanted to see one character in Minimate form: Denethor, eating 'till he blows. Along with a Pippin (Armour), I thought perhaps Denethor could come with a goblet, a messy face, maybe a couple of grapes :P . This all comes from the scene when Denethor demands that Pippin sing while he makes unpleasant noises eating.

This is mainly a topic for LOTR Minimates that had no chance making it to the shelves. Just thought I'd throw it out.

Glomit

Twilight or Cloaked? Or perhaps the witch king.....?

Glomit

Army builders might have been interesting (5 Elves a pack, 5 Uruk-Hai a pack, etc.). We would have been able to do so much more, since this whole line was mainly based on The Two Towers. Goblins were in pretty short supply as well.

Glomit

That's what i'm planning on doing in the new year, gonna try and pick up as many of the Uruk-Hai Swordsman that i can...

Need to pick up a Uruk-Hai Crossbowman first and then i can concentrate on building an army to rule middle earth...Good thing is that with the Swordsman i can add various weapons from my bits box to change how they look...And i started making a "White Hand of Isengard" standard the other night so need someone to carry it into battle...

Plus once i get my hands on a Uruk-Hai Crossbowman i'll have all the Uruk-Hai and Orcs that were released...

Why didn't they make the first Uruk-Hai???!!!! I mean, come on, they look so wild, so savage. The perfect Uruk-Hai!! With Lurtz as their leader, they are unstoppable.

I guess AA just thought the Two Towers versions looked a little more awesome.

Sorry for the bitchin', I just couldn't contain myself much longer.

Glomit

Gotta admit that Lurtz was pretty cool for a character created just for the film...

And if i remember rightly, Lurtz WAS the first Uruk-Hai or the first created by Saruman anyway, although i couldn't swear to that because it's been a while since i watched the Trilogy...

A Mouth of Sauron mini would have been cool also.

That guy certainly had a unique smile, considering he had no lips :P .

But seriously, that guy would definitely be awesome, but I doubt AA would make a trusty steed for him, unless he was to come in a single pack......

Glomit

A Mouth of Sauron mini would have been cool also.

That guy certainly had a unique smile, considering he had no lips :P .

But seriously, that guy would definitely be awesome, but I doubt AA would make a trusty steed for him, unless he was to come in a single pack......

Glomit

That's where AA really missed out with this line...

Horses...

Horses and more Uruk-Hai :P

• 2 weeks later...

Riders of Rohan would have been fantastic, but then there is the horse issue. In a sense, the horse problem relates to the Nazgul. They wouln't of looked so good without horses. Their dragons would also cause trouble being so big. And Army of the Dead would have been terrific!

Glomit

• 2 weeks later...
Riders of Rohan would have been fantastic, but then there is the horse issue. In a sense, the horse problem relates to the Nazgul. They wouln't of looked so good without horses. Their dragons would also cause trouble being so big. And Army of the Dead would have been terrific!

Glomit

That's what someone here needs to do, they need to make a custom scale beast of the Nazgul...

Army of the dead would be cool, would be even better if they were done in the same see through green plastic that Gamma Hulk uses :tongue:

Well, I know that Megabloks made/is making a knights and dragons theme. Depending on how large the Nazgul would be, those dragons could work perfectly, with a little paint and some menacing accesories.....

Glomit

Army of the dead would be cool, would be even better if they were done in the same see through green plastic that Gamma Hulk uses :tongue:

No, no, dude.

Glow in the dark... B)

I dunno, while i think glow in the dark Minimates WOULD be cool, i would rather see that idea used on an exclusive.

Glow-in-the-darks would really work well for recreating the scene where Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli first encounter the Army of the Dead. The effect of them just appearing out of thin air could really be enhanced by glow-in-the-darkiness. :biggrin:

And speaking of beasts on a large scale.....OLIPHAUNTS!!