UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Paper Craft Buildings

Okay, I wasn't sure where to put this, and I hope that enough people see this here :P

I have been looking around for some good, modern type buildings in paper craft form that I could use for a library project (making a superhero's city) this summer with 6-14 year olds. I haven't really found that for which I am searching, yet.

Specifically I would like a few different building types: skyscraper, brownstone, apartment complex, etc. hopefully they would be in scale with each other, preferably ones that would work with Minimates, but that is not a requirement.

They could be colored or not (kids this age like to color things, right?). Hopefully they would not have too many details around which to cut (again, 6 year olds!).

And preferably free. Although I do have a small budget for this project, it will likely go toward foam board on which to build the city and paper on which to print the buildings.

I plan to have around 25-30 kids at this program.

Any suggestions or links would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

O6

Thanks for the tip, Monkey, but that domain name does not seem to be taken....

Never mind. Replika worked. Stupid Yahoo didn't like the change from c to k, but good ol' Google did!

Edited by Onyx_6

I had found those, too. I do like the designs, but they are all two story buildings. Thanks!