UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

minimate photostudio

header_oct11.png

minimate photostudio

Hey everybody! The minimate photostudio is my love song to minimates. I've been collecting them on and off since the beginning and lately have really wanted to do something creative with them. I thought about doing a comic, but decided on making iconic photos of our beloved blockheads. I noticed a lot of the people with minimate fan sites (Luke's Toy Store, Portrait of an Addiction, Tales from the Minibar, Minimate Theatre, Shots from the Minibar) all have threads at the MultiVerse about their sites, so I figured, why not? MINIMATE PHOTOSTUDIO is still pretty new, so a lot is still changing and improving. This will be my place to announce any blog news, updates or whathaveyou. I'm hoping to keep the studio growing and getting better and better. Any comments are greatly welcome!

Also, if you run any of the minimate fan sites and want to trade ad space, I'd be happy to oblige. Just send me your button and I'll send you mine.

Thanks for looking!

Welcome to the world of minimate blogs! Yours is especially nice. You truely have a great eye for photography. I am envoius of your lighting and backgrounds. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mini Myte! You are actually one of the reasons I didn't make a comic ... you set such a high standard with the Minibar!

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. Minimate fans have turned out to be some of the nicest fans I've met on the net.

I'll have a lot more pics this week, so stay tuned!

Edited by nate_studio