UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ChiefRorschach's Comics and More

Hello everyone, my name is ChiefRorschach. I am coming to you today to tell you that I have a great camera, and plan to make a new series. The overarching story, Demitri's World, will have three arcs (Rise of the Broken, Hostile Takeover, and Demitri's War). I will be using normal minimates with very few customs, and the ones that are customs are quick ones, so I'm sorry for that. Also, there will be no backgrounds because I have none and don't know how to make/get any. There may also be no special effects, seeing as how I'm atrocious with photo editors, but bear with me, and I'll try to make this series as fun as humanly possible. Any help would be greatly hugely appreciated, but for now, enjoy my teaser image I call "The Talk."

(To anyone who sees this, disregard my other topic. That was my mistake.)

Edit 2: Looks like no pic, I can't seem to get the uploader to work. Can someone send me help for this? Silly me jumping ahead of myself.

Edited by ChiefRorschach

Some of the best comic strips that get published on here have no backgrounds or customs in them. Good writing is always enjoyable.

Loojking forward to seeing what you put together :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...