UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Netlix glitch?

Had a tech out here working on my cable and internet and was wondering how to change my WPA Phrase through my 360? It seems that everything from my router to my bd player will let me do it, but I'm not sure where to access that on my 360. If anyone can help, lmk, I'd like to change it asap.

Edited by The_Donster

I'm also now having an issue with some Netflix instant not filling up the entire screen through the 360? Has anyone else encountered this? If so, where you able to fix the issue? Because I don't seem to have this problem when watching it through my bd player. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have a 360, but I do have Google. I found this. Hopefully that can help you, right around steps 7-8.

I've had problems with Netflix on my PS3. I had to log out and then back in again to the PS Network. I think I may have had to reactivate the device too. Maybe something similar will work for you?

I have not had that Netflix issue, and I use it every day.

Than why post? It isn't a real issue other than I'd like the show I'm watching to fill up the screen and not see the bars on the side. So I basically go in the display and make it fullscreen. I also watch Netflix regularly and never noticed this before yesterday. So I'm not sure if it is a glitch in the update, but I didn't have this problem until I download it yesterday. Turtle, thanks for the info, I'll try and take a look once I get my son down for a nap ;)

Thanks again for that link Turtle. Thanks to it I worked out where I was making a mistake. Basically I needed to disconnect it(Option Y) and then resubmit the info to the 360. Everything has the new phrase and I'm digging what the cable guy did to my internet and cable so far. No more hiccups on either, which is cool. I know they don't hear this much, but thanks Comcast. Your guy had his stuff together and while standard channels look like crap via the HDMI, the picture looks fine with regular digital cable wires :D

OK, onto my next issue, Netflix. Like I said, I'm not sure if it has always been like this and I didn't notice or is something the new update "fixed". When I watch Farscape(or Caillou) on my BD player it fills the screen, but when I watch it on 360 the picture is in the middle of the screen and I have the bars on the sides. Now I know these weren't shot in HD, but I'm wondering why I never noticed this before? Is anyone else experiencing this issue or do I need to look at my settings somewhere :blush: