UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Feedback on MUA 2, Transformers WfC, or Spider-Man shattered dimensions?

Webhead

I gotta use my TRU reward $ this weekend and going to get a new game. I'm considering these 3 games and wondered if anyone here has played them and what they thought...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Transformers War for Cybertron

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

To date I've only really been playing sports games and COD games on xbox live.

MUA2 is pretty fun to play for comic fans

For multiplayers its fun too, but its pretty easy to lose your character(as in you don't know who you are)

MUA2 is pretty fun to play for comic fans

For multiplayers its fun too, but its pretty easy to lose your character(as in you don't know who you are)

My brother wants me to get MUA2 since I think he has it. some of us played the first one but I thought it was a bit tiny. I LOVE comic games but not sure. Wish I had the time to get all 3 lol. Hell I've still not touched GTA4, Smackdown v Raw 2011, and COD black ops. Kids and traveling for work will do that to you I guess.

as a true lover and owner of all 3 games (though 2 of them are being 'borrowed')

id say transformers is the way to go, it combines shooters and melee, it has good third person and the multiplaer is great fun. MUA2 is good but the story is too easy and multiplayer is limiting, and spiderman shattered dimensions is really only good for one run

MUA2 Is a lot of fun, and I've gone through the story multiple times, if you can find some friends to play with it's even more fun. WFC is a cheap Gears Of War rip off, and I never even finished the story because it was so boring, that being said I still play the multiplayer quite a lot and it is very addicting and fun. Never played Shattered Dimensions. If you already play COD, then there is no reason to get WFC as the multiplayer is the same almost, unless you just want a change of pace once in a while.