UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

help...

velvet

sorry for the hassle, but i was hoping someone could give me a little info on those battle beasts 'mates? when these things were first being discussed here i didn't pay any attention because i only collect the marvel and DC 'mates... but NOW i'm thinking that maybe i can use the head from either the silver or gold battle beasts to use in place of that crappy marvel series 37 lizard head. what do ya think--- would that work? or are the helmets on the battle beasts molded onto the heads?

and are these battle beasts hard to score on Ebay, by the way?

thanks, gang!

Edited by velvet

Going by the pictures on the MMDB the head and helmet are a one piece item that slipover a standard minimate head.

I did a quick scan of ebay and I found 4 Battle beast Promo's listed but they are not cheap, $40 is the cheapest I saw listed. IMO I would actually wait and see the Lizard Minimate in pictures or at a store before spending out on it.

thanks for the info, everybody. i really appreciate it!

looks like i'm just gonna have to settle for the regular series 37 lizard with that low-rent, crappy drawn-on face... :(