UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Grace Park says Minimate Boomer is "So cute!"

I do not believe what I read in the press anymore. Therefore, the only logical solution is for Grace Park to personally bring me a set for a "private-viewing". GRRRRRR! Yeah, that would convince me!

I used to live in the same building that Grace Park did, although I think she moved out before I moved in. Too bad... :D

Did anyone else think it was weird that she called Donna by name and yet was referencing Lego minifigs in the interview?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Maybe I'm crazy, but the video is dubbed, so... (maybe silly but) is this real, or just an interview modified?

The video clip is from Canada's sci-fi cable TV channel, SPACE, which went to BSG's Vancouver set for exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast.

--------------

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the set last year and my brother showed Grace Park a Pohatu Nuva claw, which has an interesting likeness to a cylon raider. Actually, the cast (the ones we met) were actually rather shocked to hear that we watched the show. Grace Park is pretty nice about that stuff and not all "Get out of my face!"

Glomit

I went to the set last year and my brother showed Grace Park a Pohatu Nuva claw, which has an interesting likeness to a cylon raider. Actually, the cast (the ones we met) were actually rather shocked to hear that we watched the show. Grace Park is pretty nice about that stuff and not all "Get out of my face!"

Glomit

That sounds awesome!