UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Please vote for my Starcraft poster!

Heya fellow Minimate & Video Game fans,

Blizzard is currently holding a Starcraft II Propaganda Poster contest, and voting has begun. This is of special interest to me because... well... I'm a contestant.

Anyone with a facebook account can vote by going to the contest entry page and "Like"-ing the poster they wish to vote for.

I'm soliciting votes wherever I can, and the multiverse seemed like as good a place as any, since the community here is usually very friendly and helpful to one another.

VOTE FOR ME!

That link should take you directly to my poster, but if for whatever reason it doesn't, you can find mine on page 6 under the name "Gillbob316".

I'm not demanding anyone vote for mine, but being that this has always been a community where people are willing to help fellow minimate fans out, I thought I might be able to get some support here. Please, please, PLEASE vote for me using any and all facebook accounts you have access too! And tell your friends! The more people that like it the better!

Thanks!

-Gillbob316