UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

iPhone 4

minimadman

Well, I pre-ordered mine from Apple.com but missed the first round. My should be here around July 14th. As soon as I get it we can hit up some Facetime. I'll keep you posted!

neo

I already seethed with Jealousy at you elsewhere. I want I want I want... But I've 18months to go on my current contract. I reckon I'll be getting the Iphone4 just before the iphone5 is announced! :D

One word of warning to 3g owners... Don't upgrade to iOS4. Slows the thing right down. 3Gs is fine though.

No, but I hope to once the hoopla dies down. My Blackjack II died on me last week. We tried to bring it back to life with no luck. Because of that we picked up a 3GS, which I'm really impressed with. So I can only imagine what the 4 does. Anyway, the plan is to pick up the 4 in a month or so and we'll transfer this one over to my wife's number. The funny thing is once we got home my old phone sprung back to life :rolleyes: