UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Elite Heroes

Danny

I'd really like to see Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians; kind of like some of the Playmobil stuff. A minimate Colosseum would be awesome.

That's right, if we're going down established roads, then take cues from the best! I mentioned Roman/Greek history/mythology because I've always found it fascinating, but mostly because it would give me an excuse to cave-in and buy that sweet PlayMobil Roman Colosseum and chariot that I've been seeing clearanced for the past few months! :biggrin:

DST really needs to get on the ball though and figure a way to get us those Minimate horses that we've been wanting out of this line. A well executed horse could find use in just about every theme that has been suggested (even the existing "police" theme). Saddles with ball-pegs for Angel's wings could even give us a Pegasus (or Aragorn for Valkyrie and Black Knight) etc. I think they'd get quite a lot of mileage from a nicely designed (and generously articulated) horse mold. What do you all think?