UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters TRU Wave 2 Minimates?

I'm just wondering, are these out? I've never seen them anywhere, except in ads in toy magazines. I don't see them anywhere online, TRU.com or elsewhere. Did these ever come out? The TRUs near me don't have any Wave 1 left, but those came out a while back. Is it just me TRUs there are completely devoid of this figures?

I see the formerly Amazon.com 4-pack is hitting some comic stores this week, so these are the only GB minis that seem to be MIA for me.

I'm just wondering, are these out? I've never seen them anywhere, except in ads in toy magazines. I don't see them anywhere online, TRU.com or elsewhere. Did these ever come out? The TRUs near me don't have any Wave 1 left, but those came out a while back. Is it just me TRUs there are completely devoid of this figures?

I see the formerly Amazon.com 4-pack is hitting some comic stores this week, so these are the only GB minis that seem to be MIA for me.

Yes, they do seem to be released, but I have had a hell of a time finding them. I personally have only seen one package at the TRU on Central in Dalas, and my buddy picked up a couple (I think two) packs there.

Other than that TRU, I don't remember hearing about them being stocked anywhere. I'm probably going to have to find a place to order these online somehow . . .

They are out of stock on the TRU site, so it seems:

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw...254197&sr=1