UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

MinnesotaIceman

I haven't gotten a copy of it (yet), partly because I've been spending it on *ahem* other things (a no-prize to whoever can guess what they are! :P), but my brother bought it earlier this week and said it's fantastic. I'll be going to my mom's Friday night, so I'll get a chance to try it then. Does anyone here have it, or has anyone played it? If so, is it any good? What are the pros/cons, and is it as good as New Super Mario Bros. for the DS is?

I haven't gotten a copy of it (yet), partly because I've been spending it on *ahem* other things (a no-prize to whoever can guess what they are! :P), but my brother bought it earlier this week and said it's fantastic. I'll be going to my mom's Friday night, so I'll get a chance to try it then. Does anyone here have it, or has anyone played it? If so, is it any good? What are the pros/cons, and is it as good as New Super Mario Bros. for the DS is?

I just got the game in the mail, but promised myself I wouldn't start playing until after midterms. So, Saturday for me! Hope you like it. The box is red.

• 2 weeks later...

It's fantastic. It's Mario, how could it not be. The Co-Op is really the new "Draw" and I have to say it's pretty cool. First day home I talked my wife into giving it and go and we played for several hours. She really likes it and that says a lot because she is not a gamer. Of course, when I pick her up and throw her off a cliff she gets a little ticked :). neo