UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wal-Marts Airbrush Kit

jodd

:) I was at Wal-Mart today and found severl variey of airbrush kits. The kits range from $30.00 and up. I would think of purchasing an airbrush for my minimates, but don't know the quality of the airbrushes. Has anyone purchased an airbrush kit from Wal-Mart; How is the quality of the airbrush? Also, what brand should I buy if I want to buy an airbrush? :)

Yeah, I picked up the $30 airbrush kit from Wal Mart. I know nothing about airbrushes, but I wanted to do a better job of painting my mini customs than what I was accomplishing with a paint brush. I figured that since I wasn't persuing any kind of profession with that specific medium, I wasnt going to spend too much money getting something that was decent quality if I could get something that was good enough.

I guess it depends on how serious you are about it - how good of a job you want to do.

For me, the airbrush I got does a perfect job for what I want it for.

But I havent used it for any kind of detail work. It would definitely be horrible for that...

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I'm wndering about this too. This of course goes along with my January customs project that I'm going to do; I need to pick up an airbrush. But, I was told that they were in excess of $100, so I was really dreading picking one up. How much are they? What's a good one? I'll be extremely happy if I could get one for $30 or less... :D