UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego Questions for a Project

I've been considering doing a vehicle to put my minimates in. The problem is that I haven't used Legos in years and have no idea if my plan will work out since I'm not sure if there are parts for what I need.

I need two dome windshields, to be able to open the vehicle up from either the sides or the top half. That would need some type of hinges. There are several 'legs' that shoot out and I need them to not be flimsy to support the structure, are there any particular flexible lego compatible parts like that?

And I need a type of hatch/trap door that's flat and hopefully round. And help would be appreciated.

I need two dome windshields...

There are several 'legs' that shoot out

... are you making Blue Beetle's Bug? That was the first thing to spring to mind, reading that

and that Lego Factory... wow, looks like good fun. Downloading it now.

Thanks for the head up on the program. It's a little messed up on my computer but I'll try again.

I need two dome windshields...

There are several 'legs' that shoot out

... are you making Blue Beetle's Bug? That was the first thing to spring to mind, reading that

and that Lego Factory... wow, looks like good fun. Downloading it now.

Yes, I've been thinking about doing the Bug for awhile but presents a lot of challenges in finding the right parts. Which will include a whole lot of blue bricks. :)

The LEGO tool is fantastic for concept work IMO. I'd agree with Graham and suggest you look elsewhere for your bricks though as the LEGO store is a bit 'spensive for my tastes.

Although, when I go to Disney again this fall, I'll be spending lots of time and $$ at the LEGO store there. :D