UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

have you seen torment spiderman

zuber dude

hey i am just gonna ask you were you last saw your torment spiderman minimate from that box set with sandma, venom, hydra man and battle damaged black suite spiderman i have lost mine and this might help jog my memory thanks this may seem quite weird but i realy like that spiderman

P.S

if i cant find mine i'll buy one ;)

okay never mind egnore this post or delet it if you have the power

Edited by zuber dude

hey zuber dude i guess i will not be able to help you out here i don't even own one of those sets anyway i think that your theory is strange but nontheless it might help you out find your spiderman is he really that cool i don't know do you know what would help me out at least reading your post punctuation!

P.S is sandma baker's ma? :D

hey zuber dude i guess i will not be able to help you out here i don't even own one of those sets anyway i think that your theory is strange but nontheless it might help you out find your spiderman is he really that cool i don't know do you know what would help me out at least reading your post punctuation!

P.S is sandma baker's ma? :D

he is my personal faveroute and i meant to say sandman lol

okay just forget it it is not my fault i am dyslexic

Of course I knew that you ment Sandman, but I thought it was kind of funny. No offense intended.

And I'm sorry that you're dyslexic, Zuber Dude. Does that also mean that you are somehow unable to use capital letters, full stops or commas? If it is like that, I am very, very sorry! Really. I just don't know. :blush:

If not, please at least try to use punctuation marks like these. ;)

Of course I knew that you ment Sandman, but I thought it was kind of funny. No offense intended.

And I'm sorry that you're dyslexic, Zuber Dude. Does that also mean that you are somehow unable to use capital letters, full stops or commas? If it is like that, I am very, very sorry! Really. I just don't know. :blush:

If not, please at least try to use punctuation marks like these. ;)

It is okay. I will try harder next time.