UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another MMV Baby is Born!

luke314pi

Thanks everyone! It has been a crazy couple of days. :)

Does this mean Database and/or Factory will be put on hold for a while?

I try to update the Factory every Monday and Thursday. As you can see, I missed Thursday's update last week, but I am planning on posting an update on Monday. It will probably all be typed by my right hand, since my left will be holding the baby, and it will probably be completed sometime in the middle of the night. :P

Congratulations to you and you family Luke. How old is your oldest boy and do they share your passion for collecting? While my wife looks forward to taking our son to Disneyland, TRU and various other geek fests, I worry that he won't enjoy these things as much as I do :huh:

Congratulations to you and you family Luke. How old is your oldest boy and do they share your passion for collecting? While my wife looks forward to taking our son to Disneyland, TRU and various other geek fests, I worry that he won't enjoy these things as much as I do :huh:

Sam is only 2 1/2 years old, but he can easily identify Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Batman, and Superman. I gave him some of my extra minimates of these characters, and he loves them dearly. However, they cannot compete with Wall-E, Tigger, or Lightning McQueen, which are his true favorites. :)