UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Inhuman Minimates Boxset

MASTERMC10

When you really think about it, the Marvel Knights Inhumans TPB is pretty self-contained as well (but only if you decide not to follow that up with the succeeding storylines like hellpop suggested). That is, as a complete comics novice I was able to enjoy it on its own about as much as I enjoyed Watchmen.

I guess as far as the preference for teams to be made in minimate form goes (and again this is me speaking from a completely amateurish stance), they can be split into two groups: the more topical ones whose books work within a certain narrative context (i.e. Omega Flight, X-Factor) and the more conceptual ones based on a very unique, specific premise (i.e. Inhumans, Eternals). Of course there are some groups that tend to be a mix of the two (i.e. Thunderbolts, Young Avengers) but my point is it'll probably get messy if we all started debating over why one group is a bigger "priority" over another as far as future Minimates are concerned. I mean, I still don't get why DST would pair Wonder Man with Union Jack, so attempting to rationalize their future choices might be an exercise in futility for all I know.

Edited by NorthRaider