UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help needed: long haired Sentry

Bob Harris

Hi.

I do like the Sentry a lot, but I'm not really pleased with the short haircut he comes with in the regular version. There are many illustrations by differenct artists, where he's pictured with his long blond hair even months after the raft thing. (like this one.)

So, I'd like to change that and hope, that someone can recommand a fitting hairpiece. I know, that the variant comes with long hair, but it looks way too shabby - dreadlockish? - for the golden guardian after his arrest.

Thor comes with a cool haircut, but I guess, hair and helmet are one piece, right?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Bob Harris

sabretooth maybe?

Sabretooth

edit: DOH! I think it may be the same mold... although in the pictures it looks a little less bunchy.

Edited by Havoc 05

Throwing my own 2 cents here, but what about a repaint of BSG's "Number Eight Sharon Valerii"? Her hairpiece isn't overly feminine & looks a good deal like S's hairstyle in the pic you provided.

Another positive is that she's available now, so you don't have to wait for the upcoming boxset. :)

homestar17, those 2 cents are a good investment, I guess! The hairpiece seems to fit pretty well and indeed, it's available now. Thank you very much, I'll try to get this one for my Sentry.

Glad I could help! :) Please post a pic or a link afterwards, so I (and anyone else interested) can take a look.

• 1 month later...