UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gears of War-Pale horse solution?!?!?

The_Donster

Alright gang, as everyone knows my 360 crashed a few months back, so I've got a new one. Because of this, I lost all of my accomplishments and have been playing some of my old games, one of them being GOW. Honestly though, I never completed the game because I could never kill the final guy, RAAMM or some nonesense? I've looked on Gamepressure.com and tried their recommendation of using the bow and alternating between it and the lancer with no success. I've also tried to use the sniper rifle(too slow to reload) with the bow, nothing. I've tried running to the gun in the front only to have the Kryll kill me. So my question is, how did you kill the big bad in the end? I want to kick this guys ass and be ready for when the new game hits stores.

Its 100% easier if you have a partner. If you can, get a mate to join and take turns firing torque bow shots at him. If not there are ways to make the battle easier. In the cart before, make sure you have full ammo of everything, especially torque bow. When you get outside, take cover and blind fire the lancer at the walls either side of you. This makes them fall and gives you a larger platform to play with. One shot with the torque bow should get rid of the kyrll surrounding him, if you charge it up enough. If you are good at getting active reloads, try to do that with the bow. A couple of perfect active reloads will kill him. If not then quickly switch to the lancer and let rip. If he gets too close to you, run along the platforms at the sides to get away from him and repeat the tactic. Make sure you stay in the light as much as possible, and only stop right next to a light. Other than that, accuracy and speed are the only things that can help you.

Thanks Dan, I've had a few folks bugging me to get online and I just haven't had the time to make that happen :pinch: Something I find weird is they didn't give us propane or anything to kill the Kryll? Why have the gun there if you can't use it? Dom also has a tendency to get hurt, which makes it harder to do some damage. I swear one of the last times I died, I killed the main baddie with me. Anyway, I'll see if that works and let you know when I succeed.