UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Boondocks

I second it, to round out a 4-piece boxest, I nominate Tom.

The animation style is one of few that would lend to decent minimates, and there are plenty of characters and variations to draw a series of mates from. The only issue might be size, there aren't many minimates out there made of kids, and having Riley and Huey the same size as Robert might be problematic, they could always go 2.5" and 2" like Lord of the Rings, but I'd be alot less likely to buy them if the whole line wasn't in scale with all my other 2" mates.

The animation style is one of few that would lend to decent minimates, and there are plenty of characters and variations to draw a series of mates from. The only issue might be size, there aren't many minimates out there made of kids, and having Riley and Huey the same size as Robert might be problematic, they could always go 2.5" and 2" like Lord of the Rings, but I'd be alot less likely to buy them if the whole line wasn't in scale with all my other 2" mates.

So you know The boondocks. ok I thought jazmine, but huey's my favorite, the boondocks is an awesome show. Yeah the size is a pain. And what about guns because in the home alone episode. they had 1ton of guns.

Edited by Massivecarnage

So you know The boondocks. ok I thought jazmine, but huey's my favorite, the boondocks is an awesome show. Yeah the size is a pain. And what about guns because in the home alone episode. they had 1ton of guns.

Well, as far size they could always go with those feet they used for the Penguin to make him a bit shorter. I know it wouldn't be much but it's something. As far as accesories, this is one of those shows where the sky's the limit. Spray paint cans, guns, video game controller ( if they could pull off a whole mini video game consol that'd be awesome!!). Here are some other deas I'd like to see if they did this:

Middle finger hand you could swap out, and those this with your name you hold up when you get arrested:

http://aim.search.aol.com/search/imageDeta...ery%3Dboondocks

And this version of Condoleezza Rice, I just thought it would be funny if it was included in a box set!:

http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/imag...ocks_050105.gif

Well riley should come with spray paint and a gun.

Huey should come with nunchucks and a sword.

There should be two minimates of robert because he wears a towel. :sick:

i'd love some boondocks mates!

two boxed sets would make me happy:

Huey

Riley

Grandad

toms gilfriend (cannot think of her name)

Huey with all kinds of guns

Riley in kung fu outfit

Crazy-Kung-Fu-Wolf-Bitch

Tom

Ok, well Riley should have guns(doesn't know white lotus which is a kung-fu style).

Huey should have swords.

Tom is married, and her name is Sarah.

The crazy kung-fu wolf bitch is Luna. In that episode, when they say the kumatay, makes a noise like whaachhha!!!

Huey

Riley

Grandad

Riley in kung fu outfit

Crazy-Kung-Fu-Wolf-Bitch

Tom

Ok, well Riley should have guns(doesn't know white lotus which is a kung-fu style).

Huey should have swords.

The crazy kung-fu wolf bitch is Luna. In that episode, when they say the kumatay, makes a noise like whaachhha!!!

Yeah, i dont watch the show ALL the time, so i got it all mixed up.

this should be good:

Riley

Huey

Grandad w/ swapable towel parts

Sarah

Riley with all kinds of guns

Huey in kung fu out fit

Tom

Crazy-kung fu-wolf-bitch

Huey

Riley

Grandad

Riley in kung fu outfit

Crazy-Kung-Fu-Wolf-Bitch

Tom

Huey should have swords.

Yeah, i dont watch the show ALL the time, so i got it all mixed up.

this should be good:

Riley

Huey

Grandad w/ swapable towel parts

Sarah

Riley with all kinds of guns

Huey in kung fu out fit

Tom

Crazy-kung fu-wolf-bitch

But how can we get art asylum to make them. If we gave them the idea, they would give us the first minimates free if possible.

Edited by Massivecarnage

But how can we get art asylum to make them. If we gave them the idea, they would give us the first minimates free if possible.

You could ask them if they ever thought about it in the "ask dst topic", but unless you have the money to fund them, i doubt they will make them if you ask them to. :blush:

I mean, if everybody asked dst to make them and give them mates that they want, i think dst wouldnt be in very good buisness! :P

You could ask them if they ever thought about it in the "ask dst topic", but unless you have the money to fund them, i doubt they will make them if you ask them to. :blush:

I mean, if everybody asked dst to make them and give them mates that they want, i think dst wouldnt be in very good buisness! :P

Then does anyone have lord of the rings minimates? (the small ones like frotto) because we can make the boondocks minimates.

Edited by Massivecarnage