UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NOOO! Nightcrawler broke!

so my nightcrawlers legs fell off. yep. legs.

both came detached at the hip joint. the hip joints completely came off and are now stuck inside the leg sockets.

can i maybe take the upper legs of another minimate who has black legs and attach them to the lower legs of the nightcrawler minimate?

and then i will have to find a lower torso that was similar to nightcrawlers.

so will boining water allow me to separate the legs at the knee joints?

Edited by atgscl

so my nightcrawlers legs fell off. yep. legs.

both came detached at the hip joint. the hip joints completely came off and are now stuck inside the leg sockets.

can i maybe take the upper legs of another minimate who has black legs and attach them to the lower legs of the nightcrawler minimate?

and then i will have to find a lower torso that was similar to nightcrawlers.

so will boining water allow me to separate the legs at the knee joints?

Search the site for nightcrawler and look at the results, this was a fairly common problem with the Target nightcrawlers & you should be able to find alsorts of helpful advice.

T.

I thought the same thing about both legs breaking off lol Well on top of the useful info that TBT gave you, you could also look in the parts thread in the flea Market section and see if someone has the parts your looking to replace =)

Good luck!

i got in from a trade and the second i opened him up, i just went to move him and then both legs came off.

yeah, it sucks.

and thanks for letting me knoe that its a fairily common problem. ill search around.

and i found a matching torso and legs so i will try the boil and pop method later today