UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates, addicting toys destined to take over the world...

I first came across these little toys several years ago when a friend showed his collection to me. At first I was like, "Okay... they're little plastic figures, so what." Needless to say, yet I'll say it anyway, I became hooked when he bought a package of them for my birthday...

My colection has gone from 4 to somewhere around 30-35, and is steadily growing. (due to current finacial situations)

Then He showed me this site... but back then I had ***** internet connection so I couldn't join myself, Later I signed up but my computer couldn't handle posting... That was until I recieved a new one this april. Now I'm happy to say I can post and browse this site as much as I want :biggrin:

And as I said earlier... I believe that Minimates are destined to take over the world...

Hey, guys. Havoc 05 is in reality my mild-mannered partner in crime, Richard. Much spoken of in reference to the creation of our characters and comics (the chief character in said comics' moniker I took for my own), Richard enjoys Minimates almost as much as I do, and will likely be a good contribution to this fair Multiverse. :)