TBT: 1

Jatta Pake: -0.5

:D

:lol: LMAH!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, Amy Allen and I go way back. :) Well, back to 2003. Anyway, she's always very nice. Look forward to bringing her back up to Seattle for another Emerald City Comicon.

Are you serious? :o I heard thsat she is always a real b*tch to her fans. Has a serious ego problem. I know you're not sopoused to belive everything you hear, but your the fist person I've talked to that's met her and hasn't had any problems at all.

Oh, and that super hot Leia photo? Yespleasethankyougoodbye!

Anyway, Amy Allen and I go way back. :) Well, back to 2003. Anyway, she's always very nice. Look forward to bringing her back up to Seattle for another Emerald City Comicon.

Are you serious? :o I heard thsat she is always a real b*tch to her fans. Has a serious ego problem. I know you're not sopoused to belive everything you hear, but your the fist person I've talked to that's met her and hasn't had any problems at all.

Is it a bad thing to go and look at all the hot Leias and completely loose track of 4 hours of time. FTW!

I met her and the actress who plays Aurra Sinng(sorry for the misspell) at Jaycen and Nick's booth back in 03 initially, then again at last years SDCC. Both actress's seemed very nice, so not sure if Amy was having a bad day. I'm glad that for the most part, my wall of fame autographs have been good ones. Back on topic, c'mon Timbo, give us some more pics :lol: