UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone reading Marvel's The Order?

Jatta Pake

Just wondering if anyone is reading Marvel's The Order. I was about to start a subscription when I learned issue 10 is the end!

I love this book, and if you haven't read it you should check it out. But I have some spoilery questions (PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UP TO ISSUE 9!):

1. Why was the MAN from SHADOW giving orders to regular soldiers after the Supernaught desert fight? Who were these soldier douchebags taking orders from a psychotic robot?!?! Were they supposed to be robots too?

2. As explained in issue #2: Stark's super-hero system would become inactive after ingesting certain drugs like alchohol. In fact, the PR lady told the entire world about this so people wouldn't worry about drunk super-heroes smashing up the city. But did it occur to anyone that a thug with a alchohol tipped blow dart could take down the entire team? Seriously, announcing the team's weakness to the world is supposed to make the world feel safer?

I love the new heroes and am saddened to learn about the cancellation. But this fake cover says it best:

http://mightygodking.com/index.php/2008/01...bitter-edition/