UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Easy character changes.

ramseesthegreat1

I was looking at the Star Trek green alien girl and I was just thinking that she could be the easiest change to make into the Skrull Lylandra. Just put her into a fantastic four torso.

Just a friendly correction! I think you meant to say Lyja. :blush: Lilandra is actually a member of the Shi'ar Empire and was involved with Professor X. But I agree, I kinda had the same idea and was thinking of drawing in the Skrull chin features with a very fine sharpie.

She could also be changed into the Savage She Hulk pretty easily, by painting the hair green or putting Shulkie's hair on her.

Another easy change I've done is to update Sue Storm a bit by using a more modern face and hairstyle for her. I switched her head with Wonder Woman's, and was really happy with the result; I also used the blond hair from the BSG Gina figure. I'll try to post pics when I have a chance.

One more: I hate the hair that comes with Wonder Man, so I subbed the hair from a BSG Gaius and it looks much much better.

Another easy change I've done is to update Sue Storm a bit by using a more modern face and hairstyle for her.

Man tell me about it! I HATE that 60' hairdo they put on Sue! I tried the newer Emma Frost hair piece which looks ok. But I would really to get Six's hairpiece for her.

Another easy change I've done is to update Sue Storm a bit by using a more modern face and hairstyle for her.

Man tell me about it! I HATE that 60' hairdo they put on Sue! I tried the newer Emma Frost hair piece which looks ok. But I would really to get Six's hairpiece for her.

i used dc's power girls hairpiece

I've used that one as well. If you have the transforming Human Torch one, that hair actually works really well. That hair make for good male hair. I have an extra PG, and I have it earmarked for an eventual Quasar custom. Or Kurt Cobain, whichever I try first. :D

I've used that one as well. If you have the transforming Human Torch one, that hair actually works really well. That hair make for good male hair. I have an extra PG, and I have it earmarked for an eventual Quasar custom. Or Kurt Cobain, whichever I try first. :D

I used it for a makeshift HE-MAN custom :)

openaudition2.jpg?t=1206650962

moc847

i have the power