UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

This week new minimates for the UK

winkerbean

just keeping the UK'ers update well.......

just got an e-mail from my lcs and there's a load of stuff this week :thumbsup:

BTTF PX MINIMATES 2-PK 50S MARTY PROM GEORGE MCFLY

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 17 ASST

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 18 ASST

MARVEL MINIMATES TASKMASTER & US AGENT PX 2-PK

MARVEL MINIMATES ZOMBIES IRON MAN & BLACK PANTHER

i thought the Marvel forum was the best bet for this since its mainly marvel stuff

Thats great stuff, I'll pop over to my LCS soon.

Ah, if only we could get a scarlet spider/hobgoblin without ebay...the only way I can get one now is ebay, or when I go to NY in april (but I doubt they'll still have them then...)

Vig

Cheers Mr Bean.

Just phoned and ordered from and very impressed. They gave me a great price just going to say what I ordered inc the postage was way under where I usually go would charge just for the mates themselves.

Definitely getting my business again.

I may even branch into none superhero mates now! :o

always glad to help out..

wow when i went in today to pick up my bits & bobs they had put out all the new stuff from yesterday and with all the other stuff from the last couple of week there was, i kid you not!!, a wall of minimates..

i took a sneaky photo on my phone (something to look back on when minimates are'nt around in years to come) and i'll try and post it when i get home

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: From me my order of mates came today at around 11.30 this morning and seeing as I ordered them around 12.30 yesterday afternoon, I wasn't expecting anything till at least monday so bonus.

Again I cant say go on enough on how good the service I have got from them is. Not sure what the board policy is about promoting non banner advertising companies So if a staff member would like to PM me if I can give out the phone number etc if anyone in the UK wants it I will go from there.