UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The end of Marvel Minimates

NINTENDOwii

Hello to all, while I'm away from the videogame section, I would like to start a post

about the apocalypse...oh sorry.... end of marvel minimates. This probabily has a

topic somewhere else on this board, but I am just to lazy to find it. Over at www.Mnimateheadquarters.com,

Dragon wrote a post about the marvel minimates line ending. I would just like to point out

that some DSTmatt or someone like that (I forget) said that there was "going to be a deadpool in

Marvel wave 21"(I also cannot find that post but am sure one of the admins or someone else can

find it). So while parting with you do, you think that this is a sign for minimates to make one more

bout after wave 20?

Hello to all, while I'm away from the videogame section, I would like to start a post

about the apocalypse...oh sorry.... end of marvel minimates. This probabily has a

topic somewhere else on this board, but I am just to lazy to find it. Over at www.Mnimateheadquarters.com,

Dragon wrote a post about the marvel minimates line ending. I would just like to point out

that some DSTmatt or someone like that (I forget) said that there was "going to be a deadpool in

Marvel wave 21"(I also cannot find that post but am sure one of the admins or someone else can

find it). So while parting with you do, you think that this is a sign for minimates to make one more

bout after wave 20?

Here's the post you were unable to find.

Not unable, just too pissing lazy to even look. It's not like it's hard to miss.