UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

E-Spectrum No. 59

Dan

Just got this.

What has 14 legs, 7 heads, 10 mechanical arms and is based on last month’s Battlestar Razor? Stay tuned for the answer next month!

Whats this gonna be? A big pack of Cylons? I haven't seen Razor, is this something else?

Just got this.

What has 14 legs, 7 heads, 10 mechanical arms and is based on last month’s Battlestar Razor? Stay tuned for the answer next month!

Whats this gonna be? A big pack of Cylons? I haven't seen Razor, is this something else?

Damn it, I got that email but I can't log-in to my account!! Gah! Was that hint really in reference to Minimates specifically? Sounds like perhaps a 5-6 pack with the hybrid Cylon prototype experiment? Man, I have no idea how they'd pull that off. A statue or something: maybe; a series of Minimates: "bring-it"!

Sounds like a Razor wave of minimates to me (7 mates including a Variant).

5 Cylons old and New, Kendra Shaw and someone else

It wasn't a specific Minimates hint, although, when taken with the previous "boxed elements" hint, it does make a person wonder...

Seven heads and fourteen legs could imply a standard six-figure + chase wave, or a seven-figure box set (I think that TRU Marvel set was the only box set with more than five mates).

But only ten mechanical arms is throwing me. That's five figures. Unless it's five cylons and two humans. Or a couple cylons with their arms ripped off.

But only ten mechanical arms is throwing me. That's five figures. Unless it's five cylons and two humans. Or a couple cylons with their arms ripped off.

I'm thinking the two humans could be young Husker and Kendra Shaw. While the 10 mechanical arms are toasters and skinjobs. Six could be the variant in the white coat, with Gina in the blue being the standard release. Maybe some other 'skinjobs' tossed in as well. I'll have to watch Razor again tonight. :)

I am going to have to believe it's one of those combinations SG. There were at least 3 types of Mechanical Cylons.

Classic Cylon Commander

Classic Cylon

Modern Cylon

This would make it 6 mechanical arms. 10 if you include battle damaged arms. Are the skin jobs really considered Mechanical? I'm left to wonder but possible. I would definitely expect either from Kendra Shaw/Husker/Gina. I don't figure it to be a regular 7" figures release but a minimates box set/wave. We'll see, we could all be wrong in the end.

Good call on the classic Cylons. I think that's highly likely, since they'd just be a re-issue, make lots of sense, and cool.

I'm a little surprised it won't be a box set, but that means we get more figures! I'd also consider skinjob Cylons to have mechanical arms. As far as the two humans, young Adama seems a good fit, and it'd be nuts to leave out the main character Lt. Shaw.

I'm sure that we'll be getting a jumpsuit Gina, but I'm kinda hoping the variant is a beat up captive Gina. That'd be cool.