UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'd like to see mates of...The Goonies

The Goonies was one of my absolute favorite movies as a kid. My borhter and I watched it on our ol' VCR countless times. There were no Goonies action figures, so we'd improvise and use pretty much any line of figures we had: GI Joe, Star Wars, Fisher Price Adventure People, and anything else that we had at out fingertips for the day.

Anyway...along with some of the other fondly remembered properties AA/DST has been bringing us, I'd love to see The Goonies.

Mikey

Andy

Brand

Stef

Mouth

Data

Chunk

Sloth

Ma Fratelli

Jake Fratelli

Francis Fratelli

If we needed a final figure to round out the group, perhaps One-Eyed Willie's skeleton...the body in the freezer...or even Troy, the a**hole jock.

The Goonies was one of my absolute favorite movies as a kid. My borhter and I watched it on our ol' VCR countless times. There were no Goonies action figures, so we'd improvise and use pretty much any line of figures we had: GI Joe, Star Wars, Fisher Price Adventure People, and anything else that we had at out fingertips for the day.

Anyway...along with some of the other fondly remembered properties AA/DST has been bringing us, I'd love to see The Goonies.

Mikey

Andy

Brand

Stef

Mouth

Data

Chunk

Sloth

Ma Fratelli

Jake Fratelli

Francis Fratelli

If we needed a final figure to round out the group, perhaps One-Eyed Willie's skeleton...the body in the freezer...or even Troy, the a**hole jock.

I think Mezco has the license now... they made some 9" figures this fall.... though all the likenesses, except Sloth, where a little off.

I think Mezco has the license now... they made some 9" figures this fall.... though all the likenesses, except Sloth, where a little off.

True on all counts except they were 7" scale. Very disappointing figures. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of the planned prop replicas, though. A nifty little "copper bones" and some One-Eyed Willy treasure? Sign me up!