UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Boston question

Hey just, sorry to have made this thread, but i'd like to know the answer to this b3fore i do something i may regret. i recently bought a yellow wizard world boston blank. my question is is this one so rare that i should leave it in the baggie, or is it common enough where opening it won't be a huge deal? thanks in advance guys, and once my question is answered i'll be fine with having this thread deleted

That all depends on what your plans are regarding the figure. All the Wizard World blanks are at least a couple years old, making them harder to come by. Of the lot, the yellow proved the hardest to acquire (for me, anyway). If you collected it to sell on eBay, then by all means, keep it in the bag. But if you just collect to display them and have no intention of selling, feel free to pull it from the bag. It'll still fetch a decent price later on, whether its MIB or not.

o ok, cool, yeah cuz i got it at what i think is a cheap price ($5.50) and unless its a variant or something really rare, i tend to open my mates (much to the chagrin of my gf who keeps telling me to keep them in the packs so the value doesn't diminish. but if its still got its value later, then its coming out of its baggie :D thanks drgnrbrn316

Espo

The thing about value is that it relies solely on the buyer. If you take it out, play with it, but still take good care of it, I can almost guarantee that you'll find a buyer who still wants it. Any toy guide that gives you an estimated market price is really only guessing on the demand they've seen for the item. You can still toss it on eBay with an idea of what you'll get based on what some book said and either sell it for a lot more or a lot less than what that book said.

Me, I took out all my blanks and had a battle royale between the whole lot of 'em. I don't intend on selling them. I just like being able to say I have all of something, which is an accomplishment in and of itself.