UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

When are the Spiderman 3 mates actually out?

Marvel Zombies

I probably should just wait until diamond updates their shipping list but Ijust wasnted to see if anyone else knew anything about this. When are the spiderman 3 mates actually coming out? The last I saw it said Oct. 10th and then on the site it says some time in dec. I would just like to know since I have these pre ordered and I still have to pay for half of them and I also need to pay for gas, etc. It would just be really helpful in saving money if they could give a date and stick with it.

They did the same thing with marvel zombies and the avengers. They had the date they were supposed to come out on the site for months, and right before they came out, they changed the date on the site. The mates still came out on the original date, but they changed the date on the site, not because of when they come out, but because of when they will be available to order through the site. So pretty much, we cant trust their site now. Also, I got the marvel zombies on time, everyone else got the avengers on time, except the center of the US where we got them a week later. My shop is usually prompt but they told me they werent getting them on wednesday, so It might be that you guys get them 1st and next week I will be able to get them like I did with the avengers. 2 days until we find out.

I know this has been a major complaint, but I can't stand the date changes. I mean most of these mates were announced 6-7 months ago.(I know solicitations by comic stores is key.) The delays are killer. Oh well I'll finish some of my customs finally. :)

I guess the real question is will we see Wave 15, if that gets dropped, then bye bye Spidey 3 mates...

That said, we all pretty much wrote off the X-Men 3 mates and they were eventually released waaay later, so anything is possible.

I doubt they will drop the S3 waves because they have had quite a few advertisements for them in magazines like Wizard and Toyfare and I don't recall ever seing an ad for the GR wave. Lets just hope that December isn't the actual release date now cause I sure don't want to wait that longs for them!

Well on the most recent shipping list it doesn't have the SM3 mates listed but it does have the back to the future and 24 mates up. I just wish they would finally come out. I'm just tired of being jerked around with release dates. Sadly this may just make me really cut back on my mates. I used to get all of the series that resently came out but I might just cut it back to the ones that I really want because then I can just pick them up at a leasurely pace instead of worrying about realease dates.