UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey!! How many more members from Scotland?

Hiya!

The names Chaapaaiguy and I'm from Edinburgh, Capital of Bonny Scotland.....

Just started to get into DC Minimates after having a C3 mania recently, Managed to find the Batwing, big and small Batmobiles, Batcycle, Batglider, 2 Batcaves, Batgirls Miniflyer and Alternate Supe's Miniflyer so i'm on to a good start.... :biggrin:

Never been one for Marvel minimates though but the night is still young, so to speak,

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Chaapaaiguy. That's some handle. Where'd you get it? I think you may be ony our second Scot. I believe Gardi's a member here, but doesn't really contribute. Any other Scots members feel free to correct me.

Welcome aboard Chaapaaiguy. That's some handle. Where'd you get it?

It's an online identity i've been using for about 10 years now, first used to sign up to the old MGM Stargate SG1 forum (Long since deceased RIP :( ) and it's kind off stuck since then, You'll find me tooling about various toy, torrent, sci-fi and computer/PDA sites using that moniker,

Keep an eye out, i may be be stalking some of you on other websites, If you see me say hello lol!

"Ha! they think I'm joking, but little do they know.............Mwah Hah Hah Ha Ha!"

*Ahem* *Cough!* Anyway, thats the fascinating story behind my unique online handle,

Thanks for the kind welcomes though, Guys, I look forward to being here for a long time still,

PS: For those not in the know, A Chappa'ai is the Go'auld term for the actual Stargate that the SG1 team travelled through each week, so there you go...you learn a new thing every day round my bit :biggrin: