UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what happend to fwooshnet

It's at the other boards and I figured there might be some members in the dark here. Fwooshnet was successfully hacked by some mean hackers. They took the site down and it's been out since like Friday. Pablolobo is working on getting it back on, but it's going to take some time. Fwooshers have been dispersed everywhere, I've seen some guys over at Spawn.com/Raving Toy Maniac, POTF2.com/DC Message boards and a statue forum site. I'm sure there are countless other places as well. I found some info about it at this site after doing a search, if anyone hears anything lmk.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.p...0&p=3172312

It's at the other boards and I figured there might be some members in the dark here. Fwooshnet was successfully hacked by some mean hackers. They took the site down and it's been out since like Friday. Pablolobo is working on getting it back on, but it's going to take some time. Fwooshers have been dispersed everywhere, I've seen some guys over at Spawn.com/Raving Toy Maniac, POTF2.com/DC Message boards and a statue forum site. I'm sure there are countless other places as well. I found some info about it at this site after doing a search, if anyone hears anything lmk.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.p...0&p=3172312

Pabs has been posting on the off topic forum over at Action-Figure.com. He says the site will be back up before too long but man was the site hacked good.