UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best Collisium of Comics in Orlando Florida

Well,the description basacially says it all.But anyways I am going to Orlando Florida

and was wondering what is the best Colisium of Comics (minimate wise) in Orlando.

Any help or coments are welcome! :lol:

Well,the description basacially says it all.But anyways I am going to Orlando Florida

and was wondering what is the best Colisium of Comics (minimate wise) in Orlando.

Any help or coments are welcome! :lol:

Whenever I'm in Orlando I go to ACME... something or other... it starts with ACME, look it up in a phone book.

I wanna say it's called ACME comics and games, or comics and toys, or something along that line, but i'm really not 100% positive.

It's not -in- Orlando, it's a bit of a drive out of town, but it's a huge store, they have tons of comics and toys, and are good for minimates, so I find it's well worth the drive. They always have the newer minimates, and they usually have a healthy selection of older ones too... they also, at times, have the variants... I know I've grabbed a few there. I got all my series 1 mates there WAY back in the day... and I just picked up all the sets I was missing from Lord of the Rings mates on my last trip to Florida. If you go, be sure to check all the class display cases filled with random loose toys thoroughly, because more often than not there are loose minimates in them that are hard to spot... being that they're so small.

Anyway, that's what I'd recommend. If you're bent on not actually leaving Orlando however, I'd say goto Bad Apple comics. It's much closer, but much smaller, and their selection usually isn't as good, toy or comic wise.

Boy, I know a lot about comic book stores in Orlando for someone who lives in Illinois, huh?

My family goes to Universal Studios and Disney World a lot...

Hello, Acme is great it's like a museum, love that place. Think it's in longwood. Bad apple is in Orlando , right across from the Florida mall, they aren't the friendliest folks, but they have a good selection of stuff. There is a collisium of comics about a mile north of there and one in Kissimmee about five miles straight south of Bad apple. There used to be (not sure if it's still there) a collisum in a fashion square mall on 50 about 2 miles south of OBT.