UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is the Batcopter worth hunting down?

jjbrwesq

So after some much fortunate ebay shoppage and copious amounts of free Comic-Con mates :-) , I've managed to get my mitts on pretty much every C3 / DC mate except for the Holy Trio of sets (flash, justice lord supes, and the javelin). The Flash is being redone and I won't pay $200 for the javelin. I may or may not get Superman eventually.

BUUUUUUUT...I just realized I totally forgot about the Batcopter.

Now I think the 'mate with it is ugly as heck, but after the disappointing batcave, the Batwing, Batmobile, and Batglider all ruled all and even the Batcycle was kinda fun.

But I have to admit, the design of the Batcopter leaves me a little leary. Is it worth hunting down? Does it stay together okay? Is it cool in person? The review on mini'central seem pretty positive but i'd like to get some other opinions too.

I bought two of them because it reminded me of the Super Powers Batcopter of my childhood. It was a really neat set with the winch and all. The Batman figure has a good blue bodysuit body when you take the helmet, cape and chestpad off and could make a pretty generic figure for your collection.

I wouldn't pay an arm and a leg for it unless you can afford it, but if you happen to see it someplace for what you can afford and like the looks of it... heck, snag it up.

I sought it only as a way to complete the set so to speak, Minimate wise it's a classic Neon Puke variation. Definately not like the Mini-Jav which has Martian Manhunter or Batcycle which has Man-Bat, it's really only interest in the vehicle or completism for getting the Batcopter.

That said I jumped at the chance to get mine despite all that