UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How much should one pay for a Marvel MM's 10-pack?

Void

I had been watching one on ebay, it didn't get to an unreasonable price by any means but it's just a bit more than I'd like to pay for right now. (29.50, it ain't much, but money is tight at the moment), so if I EVVVEEERR encounter another of these, what should I want to pay for it, tops? I want one badly, but I don't wanna overpay for it.

I had been watching one on ebay, it didn't get to an unreasonable price by any means but it's just a bit more than I'd like to pay for right now. (29.50, it ain't much, but money is tight at the moment), so if I EVVVEEERR encounter another of these, what should I want to pay for it, tops? I want one badly, but I don't wanna overpay for it.

They retailed for $20 and are getting rarer by the day... so IMO that was prob a pretty reasonable price.

T.

A rare thing happened, and one appeared on the UK eBay. I really wanted it, but it sold for £31, which seems a bit steep. Especially as you say $30 is about right. I usually pay around £2 a minimate, so this was a bit much for me. I want one bad too.

My approach on this and any other collectibles I'm looking for is "As long as it's no more than double retail" factor. If I'm picking this up on eBay, I even throw shipping into the factor. When this set came out I hadn't caught the bug yet and was picking up this and the LOTR Mates for friends. Fortunately though, once I did catch the bug, I could still get these at retail. Like anything, keep an eye on things, as this is a great starter kit for beginners, as the market fluctuates from time to time. Good luck to you and hope you find this again for $30.00.

Well, I can't speak for your area Reid, but these went very quickly. I can't speak for Cappy or Kirby, but I was trying to get them to as many folks as I could. The rare occassion I did see these, it was a clearanced one because someone opened it up and took some figures. Like you though, I practically tripped over the LOTR stuff until it went on clearance.