UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Diamond Spider-Man 3 2-Pack - MIA Toys

HRGMann

I appreciate in advance any advice on this...

I just received my order for 2 Spider-Man 3 2-packs from Diamond. I opened one of the two boxes, which was surprisingly light, and even more surprisingly empty! No clear plastic tray, no minimates. The other one was just as it should be. The (large) box they were shipped in doesn't appear to have bee opened and retaped.

Now, I'm drafting an e-mail to Diamond's customer service, and asking for a replacement. I don't want my money back; I ordered two packs because of the reduced shipping cost. Has anyone else had an issue like this? If so, how did the company make good?

I'm very concerned that I'll get the "Yeah, right, your box was empty. Whatever." response.

Any advice? Suggestions? Anyone familiar with Diamond’s customer service, or should I just start getting used to the fact that I paid $21 for two minimates?

Again, any advice is appreciated.

Though I've never had that particular experience, I have had problems with their products in the past. The customer service is pretty helpful when it can be, depending on availability of the item in question. They seem to still be available, so you shouldn't have any problem obtaining a replacement.