UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Harry Potter: Order of the Pheonix

Punisher

What did you guys think of the movie? I loved it, second best movie of the summer, and the best harry potter yet.

I couldnt stop laughing during the harry/voldemort scene when harry looks in the mirror and he changes in to voldemort and says "look at me!"

Discuss!

uhh it was ok 8/10 stars.They could have made it about another hour longer and deleeted t he "laughing" sceen :yucky:

in the gryfindor commin room.the third is still ma fav!!! :highfive2:

well anyways the book was soo much better in anyway shape or form :yes: but if you are a dilligent fan of the series

then get off of you lazy ass and go this this movie

Harry's not gay!?

I'm trying to work out what you mean by that? Do you mean the film doesn't suck? Or that Harry comes across as quite tough?

:biggrin: he had his first kiss in the movie, i was just kidding around, i knew that he was never gay

I saw this movie at the IMAX theatre today. Only the last 20 minutes were in 3D though, which disappointed me. I enjoyed it, as with all the films, but the books are so much better. The last bit is great in 3D, especially the Voldemort/Dumbledore fight. I wanted the Fred and George leaving scene to be in 3D too as that would have looked great, but it wasn't. Overall I'd give this film about a 7/10. Could have been improved given more time, but I did begin to get bored part way through.

Yeah, the Mrs. and I did too Chameleon :thumbsup: I think she's read the book at least 3 times and is now in the process of re-reading Year 6. Me? I'm still trying to make it through Year 3 :lol: While they are all great books and I've read the first 3 before, I'm just finding it hard to find the time to read with a new job and all. But I enjoyed the movie and definately feel these are getting progressively better, much like the books. So if your area is record breaking heat, take in this movie and sit back and enjoy it. Just like collecting, it's supposed to be fun.