UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Civil War Spidey & Unmaked Green Goblin Minimates??

thebatman312

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum

I have a question. I was searching through minimatesheadquaters.com and I saw the picture with all the spiderman 3 minimates post entitled "oh what a tangled web we weave..." from may 2007. It shows the civil war spider man (the red and gold suit) and an unmasked green goblin (from the comics, not the movies). Does anyone know what these two minimates are from? Are they in the SM3 line? That would be weird to me only b/c they are from the comics and not from the movies. Anyway if anyone has any answers that would be great! Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum

I have a question. I was searching through minimatesheadquaters.com and I saw the picture with all the spiderman 3 minimates post entitled "oh what a tangled web we weave..." from may 2007. It shows the civil war spider man (the red and gold suit) and an unmasked green goblin (from the comics, not the movies). Does anyone know what these two minimates are from? Are they in the SM3 line? That would be weird to me only b/c they are from the comics and not from the movies. Anyway if anyone has any answers that would be great! Thanks!

Thanks for checking out MMHQ! Those pictured are the upcoming Target Exclusives wave. Civil War Spidey and Unmasked Green Goblin will only show up in Target (along with the Powerhouse Venom, Torment Spidey, etc. from the Previews Exclusive Box Set).

I expect them to appear any day now.

When these come out, could somebody please pick me up a pack? Just the Iron-Spider-man and Goblin one though. Would be greatly appreciated.

It would be great if somebody could let us Brits know via the forum...

a. When these target 2 pack are out?

b. What/Who is in each 2 pack?

Guess i'll have to pay a bit extra on ebay for these, don't have Target over here.