UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Display Stands (UK Only)

I'm afraid they're gone Mr E! :(

Well, they are in my area anyway.

I managed to snag a few for Fujis but shipping turned out to be extremely expensive as although they're not at all heavy they're very very bulky. I was going to send six to Fujis but shipping worked out to around £40.00. A tad excessive I'm sure you'll agree.

I was going to send six to Fujis but shipping worked out to around £40.00. A tad excessive I'm sure you'll agree.

A fine example of our shocking postal system, ladies and gentlemen!

Ady,

Do you have some customs in those pics or have I been out of the loop too long? I'm thinking about the Hal Jordan and the minty-fresh green Iron Man.

I know I'm not Ady, but yeah some of those are customs. Including his Hal and the Iron Lantern Amalgam character. With which I'm really impressed, that's the first time I've seen an IL. :o

Yeah there are a few customs in there:

Green Phoenix by TBT

Iron Lantern by JCastick

War Machine by Jatta Pake

Mr Sinister by Luke341pi

Hal Jordan by TBT

I've also got an Apocalypse by Antacost but I dont think thats in that picture.

I'm afraid they're gone Mr E! :(

Well, they are in my area anyway.

I managed to snag a few for Fujis but shipping turned out to be extremely expensive as although they're not at all heavy they're very very bulky. I was going to send six to Fujis but shipping worked out to around £40.00. A tad excessive I'm sure you'll agree.

Hooray for British postage! No probs, there's loads of cool display cases I can use here that are cheap, just not quite as cheap as 50p!