UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

spiderman 4

BrobotC

do any of you have any ideas for spiderman 4? i would like to here your ideas.mine is that peter gets a new teacher because of dr connors absence(do to being the lizard,has been missing for weeks),this teacher miles warren.spiderman then trys to find curt,and sees something in an alley.it turns out to be the lizard and then they fight then spiderman witnesess lizard turning into curt then explains what happened.then miles warren explains to the class how he use to evolve animals into human forms. at a lab,warren tries an exparament on himself and turns into a jackal.warren the tries to steal items from curts lab.spiderman then shows up at the scene and sees two animals,a lizard and a jackal.spiderman then smashes the items the jackal needed to turn human.the jackal then leaves and lizard turns normal before the cops come.at a lab,jackal plans revenge for spiderman,and comes to mind how when he use to to evolve animals into human forms,and that he tampered with it and made a cloning device.he then brakes into an abandoned osborne house.he then takes normans DNA from the goblin lair,along with the glider and suit.spiderman visits connors to see how hes doing.spiderman enters the lab,its quiet,then jackal has connors tied up and the green goblin returns to fight spiderman.connors then reaches for the lizard serum.it then turns into a 2on2 battle.lizard and spiderman agianst jackal and green goblin.the fight in the school lab breaks out and green goblin then takes gwen stacey.the fight leads into an abandoned building.lizard fights and wins by falling off the building holding jackal and punching him and both fall to ground .spiderman then fights green goblin(goblin has gwen his arms)and on purpose drops gwen spiderman shoots a web then the rest is history.the goblin escapes and so does jackal.peter and MJ are seen at a the grave of gwen stacey.then jackal asks goblin for one more favor.after credits theres a special scene were goblin comes to jackal with a peice of costume with blood on it(birth of ben reilly)the end.

Sounds like a good movie. I didn't understand one bit though? You said Jackal stole the suit and glider, then a 2 on 2 battle. Who is the New New Goblin?

I think Lizard is almost defo if they make a fourth movie, but along side him I think Carnage. Doc Conners still has a part of the symbiote suit. When Connors turns into the Lizard, he smashes his lab up, thus releasing the symbiote, who by chance finds psycho Cletus Cassidy and Spidey has to deal with them seperately.

I wouldn't kill Gwen. She hasn't been in it enough just yet.

a rumor that was gonig around at my school was that austin kutcher would play as carnage and that harry osborn wasn't dead and that he would return as hob goblin.......................................................................

I'd say both of them are wrong. Harry is dead. Full Stop. And Kucher would make such a crap Carnage. We need someone more crazy. Any ideas?