UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

World Premiere: Superman Doomsday

Cloneme

World Premiere:

Superman Doomsday

Thursday Night's

Big Event!

It's the main event: Superman vs. Doomsday in a no-holds-barred fight to the finish! And Comic-Con attendees get to see it first, almost two whole months before it debuts on DVD!

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci07prog_doomsday.shtml

Just thought some of us would like to see this!

-Cloneme

Well, let's have a few pints....and see the movie.....i wonder which would be better, drinking before or after the movie (when I was in high school we used to sneak beer, or mad dog into the theatre :whistling: )

yo T, remember that dude with the 'fro in front of us in the one room eating snacks/smelling his poster/bobbing his head around/etc.....i almost pissed myself laughing

Well, let's have a few pints....and see the movie.....i wonder which would be better, drinking before or after the movie (when I was in high school we used to sneak beer, or mad dog into the theatre :whistling: )

yo T, remember that dude with the 'fro in front of us in the one room eating snacks/smelling his poster/bobbing his head around/etc.....i almost pissed myself laughing

LOL The Poster Bobbler with the BIG afrohair? :D how could I forget... I couldn't stop cracking up either and I'm way to old to get the giggles like that B)

That was more entertaining than what we there to see... That dude should have his own reality TV show :|

And while we are on the subject of Bizarre peeps at SDCC... I have one word for you.... FOXHOLE :o

T.

LOL The Poster Bobbler with the BIG afrohair? :D how could I forget... I couldn't stop cracking up either and I'm way to old to get the giggles like that B)

That was more entertaining than what we there to see... That dude should have his own reality TV show :|

And while we are on the subject of Bizarre peeps at SDCC... I have one word for you.... FOXHOLE :o

T.

FOXHOLE was hilarious, and yes I was almost embarassed at how much we were giggling :lol:

How about the worst captain america costume in history? I almost did a custom of that dude