UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A couple of new BSG 3" Titaniums

hasbro dosent hold the licence to bsg do they???

Yeah they do. They've already made several waves of 3" ships, a 6" (?) Galactica and have plans to make a Titanium statue of a modern Cylon.

I doubt they have the right to make action figures though, since DST obviously has those rights. So it would seem that pretty much just the TS team can use the license.

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad. I have the rest (except the "Classic Cylon Raider" but I'll have it soon.) so I'll most likely get these. I'm guessing these will be the last of the Battlestar Titanums so I would have much rather seen a Cylon Baseship, a Resurection ship or a Cylon troop transport.

Very nice indeed, though I question the logic of painting a starfighter black, wouldn't that be kinda dangerous? Of course there was the Blackbird, it was black, but then it was a stealth ship, so....

...is there a Titanium Blackbird? 'Cause if there is, now I really want it. :)

Very nice indeed, though I question the logic of painting a starfighter black, wouldn't that be kinda dangerous? Of course there was the Blackbird, it was black, but then it was a stealth ship, so....

...is there a Titanium Blackbird? 'Cause if there is, now I really want it. :)

The Blackbird would be a nice add, so would the cylon heavy raider, base star and the resurrection ship. I'd even like to see some of the regular nameless fleet ships

Yeah they do. They've already made several waves of 3" ships, a 6" (?) Galactica and have plans to make a Titanium statue of a modern Cylon.

The titanium Cylon figure has been out for a few months now. It is however extremely hard to find at retail as it is an end of the line item. That whole wave with Snowspeeder Pilot Luke and Dath Maul are very sought after.

Yeah, the Resurrection Ship would be a great addition, and then they could pair it with Blackbird, because her one only true mission was to take that ship down, and then they both got destroyed in the same 'ep.

I felt for the Chief, let me tell you....

Too bad it seems the BSG Titans seem to be winding down, I was hoping they'd do the whole fleet eventually, plus Firefly's Serenity, seeing as she was in the pilot. :D