UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Should DST make Spider-Man 3 prop replica?

So I was thinking, DST has made a captain America mask, wolverine mask and X-men movie cuflinks. What about Spider-Man 3 stuff? I mean, I have looked all over the place for just one good replica of his mask but, all I find is ether masks with holes or a really good one but it's a half a mask. So what do you guys think, should DST take advantage of the Spider-Man 3 license, and make affordable replicas? B)

...:::Halo11701:::...

I am in agreement.... it needs to be done!

Just recently read an article over at superherohype, seems Marvel have recently announced that another firm will manufacture certain prop collectibles. The agreement includes the characters Iron Man, Captain America, Blade, Dr. Doom, Submariner, Moon Knight, Mandarin, X-Men, Thanos and Thor.

Check out the Magneto Helmet.

mag_helm_ws_lg.jpg

From the looks of that it is just a replica, and probably can't be worn.

Besides thats not a Spider-Man 3 replica, it's just Amazing Spider-Man. But thanks any way for the link! :biggrin:

...:::Halo11701:::...

I think it's a great idea, but I don't know how interested I'd be in a Spider-Man Mask. But, you sell me a Pumpkin Bomb, or Goblin Sword and I'd buy it without thinking. neo

I think it's a great idea, but I don't know how interested I'd be in a Spider-Man Mask. But, you sell me a Pumpkin Bomb, or Goblin Sword and I'd buy it without thinking. neo

I was just reading the newest issue of toyfare and in the blurb about the Spiderman 3 minimates they mention that Diamond is doing a Pumpkin bomb replica...how sweet is that gonna be!! :D

Jeff of the Minis