UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

PLAY.COM catch the mm bug!

s.p.d.

Well I did a post the other day that I noticed the Rocky and 24 box sets were on pre order on play.com, well now they are preordering Spidey 3 too

PLAY

This I know will only mainly help our UK members, but in case your lcs have chosen not too bother, this may be an alternative.

Please dont blame me if these get delayed or anything, just thought I would help out in case you tend to have trouble getting them.

I would like to point out that we should all keep supporting our lcs if possible, this is just handy if they sell your set or are a little too silly to order any!

Hope it helps

Will (s.p.d.)

£4.99 with free postge is pretty good for brand new mates. I do most of my C.D and DVD shopping from Play, and never had a bad experience yet. Mind you, there charging £9.99 for the varients the cheeky scoundrels :tongue:. I'll definetly be ordering all available minimates of Play in the future

To be fair, Play aren't charging any more for the variants than any other online or real life shop I've come across.

I would just like to point out that this post is in no way sponsored by Play.com. :D

I am a big fan of Play, been using them for years.

This is really good news for UK peeps, as long as they get the stock. From my experience on their graphic novels (ie not the core business like DVDs/CD/videogames) they tend to have most things listed as "Temporarily out of stock".

There is a small Forbidden Planet in Birmingham, which i know is not next door to you, but if you can make it, it is ok, I know they did do minimates! That is all I know of at the mo mate, but then again I am miles away and only know of the FP cause my company kept sending me up there to train!