UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My customs

:confused: POST them mates! :biggrin:

Under the text box when you post a message, you should see an Attachments section. Click Browse and find your picture, then click Upload.

But, I think we aren't supposed to be uploading files until we get the monthly server woes under control.

As I said before, if you attach the pics to an email, I can host them for you. Shoot me a PM with your email address so I can add you to my list so your message won't get swallowed by the Spam blocker. I'll shoot you a reply with my email addy so we can get your customs back up for the world to see.

Imageshack.us there you go you don't need to tell your age or anything.

Wadalf's says that he is 12 in his profile. Good thing COPA isn't applicable. :D

Im seriously reconsidering my stance on that....

I'm all read up on it as I had to explain it to a bunch of departmental web developers as a compliance measure.

Hang in there Wadalf, parents usually know best.

lie bout ur age on internet if ur not old enough

like I said

I AM A CHRISTIAN

Good for you brother. Me too. I practically grew up online, and I know how hard it can be, especially for a Christian. Just hand tight and never let go of what you believe. It'll keep you sane. ;)

You can ask your mother about this, and if she thinks it is okay, I would be willing to host your pictures on my own site if you email them to me. LMK